RS Scout Helmet

Even with the incredibly stupid long wait to get one of these I would still get one if I could right now. They just look....right.

\m/

Message from SyWalker on Rebelscum:

Hi Guys

I have the first 25 finished, now I just need to tweek the decals an lacquer and the will be ready to go out the door by mid Febuary. Ive been on the constantly since the we returned from the christmas break

I'll be starting the second wave immediately after the first. Believe me I know you guys have been waiting a long time for these and they've coursed me enough sleepless nights so I want them done and dusted.

• Like 1

Message from SyWalker on Rebelscum:

Hi Guys

I have the first 25 finished, now I just need to tweek the decals an lacquer and the will be ready to go out the door by mid Febuary. Ive been on the constantly since the we returned from the christmas break

I'll be starting the second wave immediately after the first. Believe me I know you guys have been waiting a long time for these and they've coursed me enough sleepless nights so I want them done and dusted.

Looking forward to seeing it in your hands!

• Like 1

I imagine you'd have some takers.

I'm sure I will have no issues in selling it, LW Scout lids are rare as hen's teeth and thei quality is simply spectacular. The limited space is killing me, otherwise it would stay in my collection.

• Like 2

How do you guys know which place you are? I've asked Andrea but she has not gotten back to me. Seems all information she has is the one the guys put up on FB....

How do you guys know which place you are? I've asked Andrea but she has not gotten back to me. Seems all information she has is the one the guys put up on FB....

They sent an email to buyers back in September with what number your helmet is going to be. In fact reading it again, that's the email that said they'd be shipping on the 12th September.

They must have meant the 12th September 2016!!

Instead of continually sending out false shipping dates (think I'm on my 4th false alarm), why don't they just be up front and say "these won't be ready till..."

I'd have a lot more respect for these guys if they actually kept to their word.

They sent an email to buyers back in September with what number your helmet is going to be. In fact reading it again, that's the email that said they'd be shipping on the 12th September.

They must have meant the 12th September 2016!!

Instead of continually sending out false shipping dates (think I'm on my 4th false alarm), why don't they just be up front and say "these won't be ready till..."

I'd have a lot more respect for these guys if they actually kept to their word.

Hmm, I never got that email.

It could be far worse I suppose. I could have preordered the EFX helmet and would get it in just enough time to be buried with it.

I hate how you are right with that statement :/

At least enough time to raise some money and hope for a new run or even kits from RS.

eFX has updated the pre-order folks today with yet another delay but they are giving FREE OF CHARGE the pre-order folks a

ANH DARTH VADER HELMET - PRECISION CAST REPLICA

for putting up with such a long wait.

I have pre-ordered both (eFX and The Dickey) but that is a kindly offering to us in wait.

( At least I finally got my mits on a Lone Wolf lid this past year ;) )

\m/

~ Grendel_Blitz

• Like 2

Received a new message yesterday:

"We have the first batch ready to dispatch soon and will be commencing work on the second batch straight after that. You're Biker Scout helmet is number 67 and will be in the fourth batch. We don't have an exact time frame at this moment but are looking at around a four month time frame for completion. Apologies for the delay and we are moving the biker scout helmets out as soon as we can. If you require any additional information in the meantime, please send me an email.

Thanks

Josh

RS STUDIOS"

Ive ordered beginning of October last year. My guess would be that if I'm real lucky the helmet will arrive around this Christmas.