RS Scout Helmet

how late are they?

Well, I have ordered beginning of October but there are also people who have ordered in Jan 2015 I presume...

Would be interesting to see what the final product looks like. So far I have only seen pics of the original which they bought.

Guest assimilate

i've heard some conflicting stories about their helmet

heard from some people they are claiming it is screen used

other stories production made but not screen used

i've heard some conflicting stories about their helmet heard from some people they are claiming it is screen used other stories production made but not screen used

The helmet they used as their master is one they won at auction last year. It was production-made, but not screen-used. I remember watching the auction. It was missing the snout (some collector slapped on a not-so-accurate version).

That all said, they're the only ones offering screen-accurate scout helmets. Here's hoping they get it together.

The helmet they used as their master is one they won at auction last year. It was production-made, but not screen-used. I remember watching the auction. It was missing the snout (some collector slapped on a not-so-accurate version).

That all said, they're the only ones offering screen-accurate scout helmets. Here's hoping they get it together.

It was indeed a production made helmet. But EFX also offers a screen accurate Scout helmet. Though both EFX and RS are waaaay behind schedule.

• 2 weeks later...

Got an email from RS today about the helmet, and I assume everyone else did as well. They say they're going to be sending the first batch out in late January and the next batch in February. It's good to finally hear from them about it, at least.

Yeah, same here. Let's see if they can accomplish it this time. My faith in their ability to deliver on time has grown rather slim.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a bit dissapointed when they showed a batch of TK helmet going out a few days ago on FB. Makes you wonder what their definition of "Top Priority" is as stated in their letter. According to the letter the first batch should go out this week...seeing is believing ;-)