Cucblack bucket

bikerscout73

The pics I have seen researching CB- most people are using the 3M liners from Kev. Christian said they fit in his helmets.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what develops. There are enough people using them that you should get some good replies.

I actually just used some 1" foam cut into various shapes and E6000'd them into the bucket, it has worked for me.

I will try to post a picture later today.

1" or 2" multipurpose foam cut to shape/size and hot glued into place. I always start with a piece above the brow and then work from there. I never felt the need to spend unnecessarily on mil helmet padding or others. My helmet pictured below is an MLC.

20150420_215041_zpsgscoexlh.jpg

1" or 2" multipurpose foam cut to shape/size and hot glued into place. I always start with a piece above the brow and then work from there. I never felt the need to spend unnecessarily on mil helmet padding or others. My helmet pictured below is an MLC.

20150420_215041_zpsgscoexlh.jpg

I use this method, but use Velcro instead. That way I can arrange, move, or change the padding as needed.