Pics of your riding patches

uscstaylor

Hey Folks

I only have left the riding patches for the under suit any chance you folks can post pics of your suits, I realy want to get a good library of reference pics for this thread so people like me have a good place to come to get a good idea of what these look like once they're sewn on to the suit. I appreciate any responses from you guys thanks!

• Like 1

My riding patches are a bit on the small side. Probably going to make them larger if I do a new undersuit

20140511_160858_zpsoyljdtw8.jpg

• Like 1

This is good guys, so far I have one side cut out and pinned. Now I have to cut out the other side and pin it. I may take this to my local dry cleaning shop to see if they can sew them on for me. Please keep the pics coming, its awesome to see peoples work!

• Like 3

Thanks Jim!

For Lancer, does it require an exact size? I thought I read it was 2 inches above the knee.

No exact size since people come in different heights. Put on your suit, put your knee armor on. Your suede should end right above the knee armor. An inch or 2 sounds good. Take a look at Mickey's pic he posted.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

It really depends on how it looks when you're wearing it. But here are a couple pics of my riding patch. It took a lot of adjustments to the pattern and multiple fitting sessions. Definitely glad I had help with pinning & fitting.

http://imgur.com/VywYFad

http://imgur.com/8byK5iK

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
are y'all sewing the elastic down around the legs or just the ends under the patch?

I put my elastic on first, sewn at the inseam, then put the riding patch over top of the elastic and sewed it down. The straps are loose around the legs except where it's sewn down via the riding patch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk