US Vendors and the hobby

01Hawk

Do the other character costumes have the same limited number of US suppliers for parts? In looking at some Boba Fett stuff it looks like there is a fair amount of parts that can be purchased within the country. Is there just not that large of a demand for Scout stuff to warrant someone making soft parts for order here?

Since none of my stuff really fits, I am going to practice making it once my sewing skills improve but for now it does seem like there are quite a few people who want soft parts and stuff here. I think the armor supply is ok, would be nice to have some more helmet options ( although MLC/MC would do just fine )

Soft parts really are not an issue to buy abroad, as they are light weight and ship relatively cheaply.

It's the boots that weigh a bit that really push the price up for me. I use parcel force and they nearly add a third to the cost on shipping alone :(

I know Niki Powers does Scout jumpsuits. She modifies the redkap suit, she is in the US but is booked up right now until after C7. She does alot of soft part stuff so shes usually busy. But if you can get on a list for her stuff, it's top notch!

• Like 1

I know Niki Powers does Scout jumpsuits. She modifies the redkap suit, she is in the US but is booked up right now until after C7. She does alot of soft part stuff so shes usually busy. But if you can get on a list for her stuff, it's top notch!

Contact information?

Shes booked up right now, but search "dreams 2 seams Costumes" on Facebook. I dont want to give her personal info out without her permission.

I also have one of her officer/crewman hats...super nice, top notch stuff!

Shes booked up right now, but search "dreams 2 seams Costumes" on Facebook. I dont want to give her personal info out without her permission.

I also have one of her officer/crewman hats...super nice, top notch stuff!

Thanks. FB message sent.

• 2 months later...

I tried pulling this up on FB and it has no official FB page listed. I tried to do a search in Bing and it gave a link for a store in Round Rock, TX, but that link is broken or that FB page has been removed. Anyone know what happened?

Thanks for the reply. I used to live close to Round Rock and make frequent trips back there to see friends and family at FT Hood. If she is free in the future I may try to link up with her when I am back in town.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...