Cummerbund/Codpiece update?

Carpeteria

Does anyone make those thigh armor pieces? I know it's not in the CRL but I would like to find a set of those.

My sewing abilities are well zero...anyone have feedback on Esty or should I look else where?

https://www.etsy.com...f=sr_gallery_48

says its out of bolivia. shipping might be crazy. theres plenty state side, check the trade forum

There's a guy in my Garrison that makes bunds. I can check with him if you would like just shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Essentially the cod section is separate from the main bund part and goes behind it.

How it was attached is up for debate but the 'rumour' (as yet unconfirmed by public photographic evidence) is that it was attached to the bottom of the flak vest.

Are there any pictures out there of the just vest with the cod attached to it? I'm trying to wrap my head around how that works because all of the vests I have seen seem to be cut fairly short. Or am I somehow confusing vest with flight suit?

Are there any pictures out there of the just vest with the cod attached to it? I'm trying to wrap my head around how that works because all of the vests I have seen seem to be cut fairly short. Or am I somehow confusing vest with flight suit?

I asked recently, and confirmed there's no definitive length on the vest. The typical length we see in the Legion are probably evolved to reduce the layering for trooping comfort.

For my build, I initially attached the cod to the bund, but didn't like the way it laid. So, I made an extension flap from my short vest to connect the cod there. For the "thong", I added a parachute clip to the back of the vest at the bottom of the velcro and just clip it on. I much prefer the way it sits that way, and suspect it's not too far off from the way the original screen costumes were done.

• 2 months later...