Is this item good enough for lancer

Hey Guys

I posted this here cause I'm modifying my Rubies and its coming along nicely, but I've bought new Decals and this item. Can you please tell me if this will pass the lancer specs.

http://www.ebay.com/...K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Any input is appreciated! Thanks

Also I need to move the bolt hole back about a 1/4 of an inch. Can anyone help me with the best way to do that. I 've never done something like that. I was thinking of just using a piece of plastic card to cover hole then re-drill hole. Any on else have to do this....I really could use some advice on this!

They seem OK... Cast looks a bit rough and the price is a bit steep (read... a lot steep)

Lou (Darth Vorhees) on here does a nice snout cast.

I'm sure there are others your side of the pond that can do it at a more reasonable cost.

Hey Guys

I posted this here cause I'm modifying my Rubies and its coming along nicely, but I've bought new Decals and this item. Can you please tell me if this will pass the lancer specs.

http://www.ebay.com/...K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Any input is appreciated! Thanks

Also I need to move the bolt hole back about a 1/4 of an inch. Can anyone help me with the best way to do that. I 've never done something like that. I was thinking of just using a piece of plastic card to cover hole then re-drill hole. Any on else have to do this....I really could use some advice on this!

I use DVH snouts on all my scout lids. They are awesome. Also, that eBay reseller is BSN member Cucblack.

• Like 1