Ordered my flight suit

TreeDodger72

Hey all, I have been lurking for a while and have finally reached a point where I can begin my costume build! I am so excited to say that I ordered my first piece. I got the redkap flight suit and am looking forward to receiving it so that I can begin the alterations! I may need a little guidance there.

I was also looking at the SC helmet kit and was hoping to get some feedback as to how good that kit is and if it is relatively easy to assemble. I will have to do this piecemeal and these are the two items that I have in my budget for now.

Thanks for any advice you can give!

• Like 2

We can provide whatever guidance you need. The helmet should be easy to put together. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. It's what we're here for.

• Like 1

I have an SC helmet and would recommend it for the money. With patience it is a great piece to build and learn on. It does come with instructions, but read all the various build threads here ahead of time to pick up some tips on other methods that work. If you have the $ I would suggest a fiberglass one but for a more conservative budget it is great! Good luck!

Thanks, Jim and Howard! I have ordered the SC bucket and am looking forward to the build. I will def check out the build threads for tips. I am excited to finally get started. Maybe after I get the kids through college, I can look into upgrading! Thanks for the advice!