Looking to build a Scout and a Mini Shadow Scout for my son

jmsvlstrs

Hello,

I have I've been lurking around the boards for a while. I have a little bit of experience building armors. I'm currently in the process of building a Mando kit and I built my son's Boba Fett from just household items (he's known as MiniBobaFett on Instagram/Facebook). With Celebration 7 coming soon, I'm looking to build or even commission a full Scout Trooper suit for myself. My son's wishlist is to have a Mini Shadow Scout. Any recommendations? Especially for a mini Scout (he's 8 years old).

-James

We have a member currently sculpting smaller scout armor for kids. I know there are some child size scout costumes out there, but I'm not familiar with the maker. As for your own scout, building it yourself is the best wy to go. Just research our forums. All the information is here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're here to help. And also, welcome to BS.N!

• Like 1

Thank you, Chex. I've actually came into contact with the local Garrison here. He's pointed me into some directions. If anyone can lead me to whoever is making the smaller scouts, please let me know :)

And thanks! I can't wait to build my scout armor.

Guest Omegaclone

Has anyone purchased armor from Studio Creations?

After reading through countless post here, I took the plunge and purchased the Armor and Helmet combo from Studio Creations. I purchased it on 12/14. Jeff contacted me saying it would actually ship in a week or two. Like others have said the customer service is top knotch and communication is great.

• 2 weeks later...
James, A good number of us have. SC is a great set of armor, and Jeff who runs the place is an awesome guy with top notch customer service.

I will put in an order in January. Thank you all for responding to this thread