Does anyone attach their pouches to their armor?

Bobik96

Does anyone attach their pouches to their armor? Is see a lot of pics with them attached to the bund. I wore my suit for the first time on halloween. They seemed to look ok attached to my armor but I have velcro going everywhere behind the armor. It's kinda difficult to get dressed.

The movie scouts were attached to the bund but I find it harder to bend over and sit with them like that so I have mine attached to the chest armor

I Velcro mine to the bund. I can still sit, bend, squat etc. So far one fell off during a troop only once and it was because a kid was literally pulling my costume apart. But with heavy duty Velcro, they stick well

Troopers do it either way, mine are sewn to the bund, but also use the Velcro tags I leave on the top to attach to the inner lip of the chest plate. Can't say I've ever noticed that the pouches restrict movement in any way attached to the bund, never heard of that to be honest

Mine are attached to my armour, and hang free.

Mainly for transport, and it means I can position them correctly without having to worry about them shifting in relation to the chest armour as I troop.

• Like 3

Mine are attached to my armour, and hang free.

Mainly for transport, and it means I can position them correctly without having to worry about them shifting in relation to the chest armour as I troop.

This^^ :)

• Like 1

This poor guy's pouches are definitely attached to his bund. But he let Princess Leia knock him out with a stick so I wouldn't take him too seriously....

ROTJ-pouchesandshoulderbell_zpsaff4f687.png

• Like 5

Mine are attachedbto a strapping system holdong the belt too. But attached to armor?

This poor guy's pouches are definitely attached to his bund. But he let Princess Leia knock him out with a stick so I wouldn't take him too seriously....

ROTJ-pouchesandshoulderbell_zpsaff4f687.png

Well there you have it.

I velcroed mine to the bund, but after I put in my aker amp and wallet in one, it drooped lower than the other and pulled my cumberbund down. Since then, I have velcroed them to the chest armor and keep my aker amp under the chest armor. Works great now.

• Like 1