Are these gloves acceptable?

jenart24

I just got these gloves on eBay and I'm worried that they aren't going to meet the requirements. The seller has a 14 day return policy, but I don't want to start the changes needed (removing the straps, zipper, and adding suede) if they aren't going to work out anyway.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/brand-new-leather-stylish-motorbike-motorcycle-waterproof-insulated-gloves/111076366321?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D22207%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3DI%26asc%3027538%26meid%3D5d3f366ad813436483d12382594f27%2pid%3D100005%26prg%3D11353%26rk%301%rkt%3D6%26sd%3D261614901603&rt=nc

Yep, not acceptable without heavy modification. When on Ebay, just type in biker scout gloves. Or click the link that Tim provided. Also, if you haven't yet, please head on over to www.fl501st.com and join up on the Florida message boards. You have some good scouts in your area that can help, as well as me being in Fl as well.

• Like 1

Great advice, thanks everyone! Yeah, I'll just return these and go for a different pair that I know are not going to need any alterations at all.

Chex - I signed up on the FL garrison site yesterday. I'm hoping to get some more info there, too. Thanks!

• Like 1

i had found these and they arent bad at all (i bought a pair) and 9 bucks with free shipping!. i think they would pass muster just removing the wrist strap and adding the suede :)

ebay item# 281078065426

that said, wampawear or sitharmor gloves are the best, straight up scout gloves no mods needed :)

Mypropcollection is what Sith armory gloves are branded as on ebay. If you get those on ebay, you'll be golden. Those are what I have. He also makes approvable TIE pilot gloves.

I have heard good things about the products, but the guy who runs wampawear is banned from both Legions. Don't want to rock the boat, as we have precious few vendors for the gloves, but I believe people should go into business transactions with their eyes open. :)

• 1 month later...

Guys, recently been introduced a website from mate from China Garrison, http://imperialboots.com have boots & gloves for TK & TB.. check it out.

These are the full leather boots covered under "BOOTS". I have them & absolutley love them. I was one of the 1st to buy & there were a few mods that needed to be corrected & I belive they have been since it was adressed. They are custom made to your measurements so you can't go wrong.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

For whatever reason wampawear is not contacting me back, and I cannot seem to find good enough gloves, but Studio Creations does have a link for these particular gloves

http://www.ebikerleather.com/all-leather-raincover-gauntlet-glove-velcro-strap-lining.html

For whatever reason wampawear is not contacting me back, and I cannot seem to find good enough gloves, but Studio Creations does have a link for these particular gloves http://www.ebikerleather.com/all-leather-raincover-gauntlet-glove-velcro-strap-lining.html

Those will require some major modifications to be approved.

The way guys like WW work is that they'll order a big batch, sell that out and then order again, so sometimes he's out of stock until the next order. All I can say is to be patient and find something else to work on until they're available. ;)

The way guys like WW work is that they'll order a big batch, sell that out and then order again, so sometimes he's out of stock until the next order. All I can say is to be patient and find something else to work on until they're available. ;)

Just saw on FB that WW have got some gloves in stock yesterday.

Hurry....Hurry. They go really fast.

• 4 months later...