Has anyone recieved their EFX bucket yet?

It is pretty cool to be getting a free $300 Vader helmet with free shipping. But I wonder what happened to all of these? Throw some of these into my box, too!

As you can see in the pictures below, we are in full production of the helmets. We are working closely with the factory to complete these as soon as possible.

biker_scout_1a_1.jpg biker_scout_2_1.jpg

Barring any further "unexpected challenges" we are anticipating to be able to start to ship soon!

Thanks for your continued patience and really appreciate your understanding!

Bryan"

• Like 1

::::::::::: eFX Scout Trooper Helmet UPDATE:::::::::::::

Looks like it will still be awhile... but at least they are giving many of us a FREE ANH Darth Vader Precision Cast Helmet.

That is generous.

I gotta laugh because they mentioned a delay in construction due to The Chinese New Year last year as well. DOH!!

~ Grendel_Blitz \m/

---------------------------------------------------

Item: Scout Trooper Helmet - Limited Edition (Full Payment)

Order No.: ---------

Dear Matt:

Blah blah blah...

Yeah, not impressed. For international customers EFX should have offered free shipping instead of this helmet if buyers wanted. But I guess they would have to give me 2-3 PCR Vader helmets to cover for their greedy shipping collaborators international fees LOL... I already have Legend Vader (and used to have LE too) no need for another ANH Vader lid.

Vader Legend shipping for me directly from EFX was $700 with greedy FedEx (I have screenshot of that outrageous quote, see pic below, for God's sake it was more than shipping from US to Australia, and my country is EU member), because EFX didn't want to collaborate with USPS like BBTS or Razors do for example and have shipping at about $100 (and to all this, including shipping, you have to pay VAT 24% and customs). I got my Legend Vader from someone else, and total cost was close to what US customers had. So free shipping (thus meaning no taxes on shipping) would have been more important to me and some other international customers than an inferior ANH helmet (on which I might have to pay taxes too).

e_FX_Fed_Ex_Vader_Legend_shipping_quote.jpg

Unless EFX declares value 0 for the package (but then not sure how it will be insured when shipped?), why would I need to pay taxes for this PCR helmet I don't want?

EFX is full of surprises, but most of them are unwanted surprises...

I had to pre-order from a third party so...still 2 yrs waiting.

DV helmet for me would be irrelevant anyways - so no harm except for the waiting time and blocked cash (at least my supplier did not demand payment in advance so that the money remained with me.

I hope the waiting soon will end.

Unfortunately the optimistic forecast - April 2016 - which I got just a few days earlier from the supplier I have orderd I can probably forget about.

Seems christmas this year might be (still an optimistic) shipping date hearing the lids are still not in final stages....

dang...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The retailer I preordered my LE from hasn't heard anything, it's been so long now. If the RS is as good as it should be I'l be cancelling my eFX helmet.

I found the efx thread! Finally...ok. So, stendec, did you order yours from an online collectibles store too? I ordered one just recently and was wondering if anyone else received their helmets that ordered online as well?

Any updates on the efx biker scout helmets from any of you people from this thread?

I found the efx thread! Finally...ok. So, stendec, did you order yours from an online collectibles store too? I ordered one just recently and was wondering if anyone else received their helmets that ordered online as well?

Any updates on the efx biker scout helmets from any of you people from this thread?

Nope no one.

Efx has been like crickets in the night except for receiving the Vader helmet that apparently we on the States side only received in good faith for such a long wait.

Would love an update but that is not the trend with these prop shops of recent years.

\m/

Ok, thanks. Seems both RS and Efx don't have a very good line of communication with their customers.

I see your list of helmets Grendel-Blitz. I am curious as to which order you'd rate them? Who wins out of Rs and Efx in your opinion? In case the list is not be fully received, but only ordered, disregard.

I guess I will just wait and see whether it shows up, like everyone else is? I just hope it will be worth it?

• 3 months later...

BUMP!!!!

Hey all. I received an email from EFX earlier this week and they actually had an update for the Limited Edition Scout Helmet.

As follows....

------------------------

Scout Trooper Helmet - Limited Edition Update

First, an important update to our customers who placed a pre-order for our Scout Trooper Helmet. In case you did not read the update on our website, we received the final pre-production sample from the factory and both Lucasfilm and us have approved it for production! So, we are working diligently with the factory to prepare everything for production!

We will have an update on the Legend Edition soon!

------------------------

Not getting my hopes up too much but I wanted to throw this out there to all of you who have been waiting ALL THESE YEARS to get their lid.

_Blitz \m/

BUMP!!!!

Hey all. I received an email from EFX earlier this week and they actually had an update for the Limited Edition Scout Helmet.

As follows....

So we'll wait until they're almost done, then the chinese factory that's making them will flood and then they'll have to start all over again 3 years later. If I wasn't so optimistic I'd be done with these guys already...

• Like 1

So we'll wait until they're almost done, then the chinese factory that's making them will flood and then they'll have to start all over again 3 years later.

Hey Andry,

You know that the prop factory is connected to a fireworks factory. :D

FINGERS CROSSED!!! LOL

\m/