United Kingdom Vendor options?

Guest rizzoZERO

Guest rizzoZERO

Hi all,

Been spending a lot of time today reading about the various kits available for an up and coming Biker Scout.

Unfortunately I haven't had a lot of luck finding any UK-specific information (the search bar says you need terms longer than 3 letters and "UK" just 'aint cutting it).

I've seen some great UK options for soft parts but does anyone know of any armour and helmet options within the UK? Any views on the quality vs the other more popular options? Would love to hear of people's experiences.

I'm eyeing up a SC kit as my solution but it would be great to avoid all the international shipping if possible.

Thanks!

Hi Rhys

Firstly welcome. I am in Alton, Hampshire and am currently in the middle of my first build. Have you joined the UKG forum yet? If not, get yourself over there and make yourself known. Marcel and Chef are both UKG armourers (same usernames on here) and I am sure that they will help you out with all the info you need. Oh, and there is a UK based supplier of some great hard armour, in fact that's who I got mine from :-)

Mark.

I wasn't sure whether to mention Chef by name but... he produces great armour :-) and is always willing to help out.

Oh, and when you pop onto the ukg forum remember to say hi.

Best of luck with your build and shout if I can help. :-D

• Like 1