Any complications with gluing the belt?

I just received my SC armor in the mail :D and was wondering if anyone has had any issues trooping with their three piece belt glued together? I feel like rivets would be more durable and I would have less to worry about (I'm not going for Lancer). The last thing I want at an event is my belt coming apart..

However, if it's hot or humid, E6000 will not be your friend. We have temps up to 104 in the shade here in Texas. E6000 is awesome for most things. I just don't use it for anything permanent.

• Like 1

I tried Panda's method tonight and just about ruined my center belt piece. Even the side piece is so warped now that it won't get a clean level bond with the center piece. I will likely have to replace both pieces. I'm so furious right now. 😤

Getting new belt pieces shipped out next week. Jeff is the bomb. Definitely not doing Panda's method again as I have a heavy hand with the heat gun. I will try sanding + gluing and if that doesn't feel strong enough then I will add some white rivets.

• Like 1

I tried Panda's method tonight and just about ruined my center belt piece. Even the side piece is so warped now that it won't get a clean level bond with the center piece. I will likely have to replace both pieces. I'm so furious right now. ������

Yeah the heat gun is not for everyone. I was able to glue my SC belt together just fine without it. Using E6000. Then again, we don't have a humidity issue here in the deserts of Southern California.