Maker of all leather TB boots?

I actually like those a lot. I am curious if there is a hiking boot base under or if they are custom. They look like they still open at the back but they don't look as bad as the normal stovepipe shaft.

I contacted them about calf circumfrence. If they can make wide to fit my calves I will be the test subject & place an order next week.

They look good, real interested to see how they turn out. Thanks for jumping on them.

It's a shame they didn't modify the soles. Beyond that, it's not a bad-looking boot. The toes look a bit flat (to me), but maybe it bulks up a little when your feet are inside. :D

They should actually be a bit flat :-)

screenshot013.png

Skickat från min LG-D802 via Tapatalk

• Like 1

I had a pair similar to these given to me with the scout i got but they where to small for me, they didnt have a base boot attached the leather and stitching was a nice quality. But they where to small and i just wasnt sure on the soles of them. The ones i had where made by cabots.

They have now gone to the dustbin in the sky, never thought to offer them on here :(

Definitely interested in the end quality of these things. My boots are going on 4 years and I really liked the idea of making them from leather instead of vinyl.

Joe, please take lots of photos. For that price, and some do-it-yourself sole cutting, these could be really nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess we have to wait and see how these look after some use.

"Out of the box" they look not too well.

Major gripe as always is the base boot not matching the typical slick feel of the originals.

The individual threads can be added later on but the character of the boots can't be changed.

So I'm curious how it turns out -please keep on reporting.

Currently savung up to grt a new pair done as well. The current ones are about to die soon. :o

Hello, may be this is my first post on the bikers (I use to make the Kashyyyk botts), Pac V. oredered to me to make a full leather biker boots:

paso9_zps8a2e024e.jpg

I added metal toe and this is a hammer test:

If you want to see the WIP of this design go to: http://forum.bikersc...showtopic=12566

Gio

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Yeah possibly, but I would have thought that would just be down again to rushing these out. They probably just made a load of the same size, to fit different size boots. They wouldn't of had the time to craft a pair of boots to a certain trooper like we do

• 5 years later...

I know this is an old thread, just to let you know that I am working in make the sierra sneakers soles replica to make accurate boots in white leather, working in more accurate gloves too, soon videos and images

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1