BS Mask Project: Tactical/Motorcycle

First: I don't know if this Post is correct here, in Helmet section. If don't LMK.

I want show a project that I began months ago for give a gift to my brother. He is Military and a big Star Wars Fan.

First step: Get a Military Helmet and Googles.

Second: Made a mask copy. Piece was re-sized and reshaped to fit in the Google lenses. And looks proportional with the helmet.

Here an advance:

p_009.jpg

p_008.jpg

• Like 4

I'd like to see how this finishes. When I was in the Army I was a crew chief on Blackhawks and our helicopter pilot and aircrew helmets were open face since we didn't need the air supply mask that jet pilots in the Air Force need. However we had problems with landings when we had open doors in sandy environments like Iraq and Afghanistan, so we got issued some black masks that were like paintball masks that helped keep out the dust. They were plain plastic so we got some stencils and white spray paint to put various images on like skull mouths and Spiderman/Venom style masks. I would have loved to have had a SW theme on mine.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Any update on this? I have the same idea as ewok hunter. Flight helmet face shield.

Yes, I finished. I need make the paint job: Military and Classic Biker Scout.

I'll post pics soon.

• 1 month later...

Finally finished. Really happy with it. Fit and works perfectly. Good ventilation and goggles lenses no foge.

I'll make some pieces in different styles.

p_007.jpg

p_006.jpg

p_001.jpg

p_003.jpg

• Like 2