eFx scout helmet preorders ready july 8

Looks closer. Great to see that!!!

Actually I'm reshaping and resizing my Helmet. One of these modifications is make a little small the face. But after see this pic maybe I'll keep the actual size. :bikerscout:

• Like 1

Aboit the time we had to save up money. I did so but as time passed there were bills to pay and it looked as if the project was on hold or something. When I mailed an inquiery to efx I even got no answer about the status. So I had to use the funds. Currently thinking of ways to raise the money somehow but well even the distributor doesn't seem to answer what eu based customers have to expect.

• Like 1

I really do love this helmet a lot its just too much for me lol. I'm not one to spend so much on something I'm scared will break if I drop it. I'll just have to do some eBay hunting after it goes down in price because I still want thus helmet

If the padding is installed permanently I wouldn't troop n it anyways. Having a 700 $ piece exposed to sweat without being able to wash or exchange the inerior would make me cry. My experience is that I sweat a lot in a helmet and therefore prefer the original interor which at least can be cleaned.

Also I'd prefer to install a speaker and voice amp into the helmet as planned with my current LW. I wouldn't ever dare modifiying such a collectors helmet except i was in the position to afford 2-3 extras straight out of my potty cash.

I'd use it as display and study piece to better advise fan creations. But for anything else it would be too expensive for me to risk damage, theft or stench ;)

• Like 1

this is defiantly meant as a collectors piece for display and maybe try on once in a while, but defiantly a display piece and not for "trooping"........As I said before, it looks great and I dont have an issue with it being FiberGlass except it isnt film accurate that way and if it was going to be sold as most accurate then it should have been made EXACTLY like the originals were and if that wasnt feasible then the price should reflect the fact that it isnt most accurate. I cant wait to see a LW and this efx helmet side by side and a full on review of them both together...

• Like 3

Isn't the padding inaccurate too? Because wasn't it a head band kit used on the screen used helmet? So there's already two inaccuracies right off the bat from efx. But then again its a collectors piece and not meant for trooping in which is a shame. But knowing how this is made from the screen used molds I know someones going to recast it. No doubt about. I love this helmet but I don't think its for me because I'm not a hard core collector, I buy pieces like this if I could troop in it but its just so nice and expensive I would be devastated if it were damaged