SC Shadow Finished

Guest smallstrooper

Guest smallstrooper

With one day to spare for con lol not submitting pics yet though. I still need to make minor adjustments and paint touch up. And you can already point out what's not sitting right haha. Go ahead and give me your thoughts! Thanks!! ECD47F84-CFEE-49B3-88C9-8F63D71E52B0_zpssswd9nlo.jpg 04A14BFE-7471-48AA-96B8-276755F7FED1_zpsw47jdkrj.jpg

Guest smallstrooper

Not bad for con but what's connecting the front and back chest plate? Looks kinda messy up there. Do you have any decals on the helmet? Did you cut out the ear holes?

Yeah the fabric that was made to cover the tops is wider, plan on fixing that cause it sticks out and is very not "clean" looking. No decals and I didn't do the ear holes. Finished the assembling the helmet last night and ran out of time. Figured it'd be best to just stop for con and then continue after so everything is correct for submission.

For the top of the shoulders I created a bridge out of a "for sale" sign and then made loops out of some left over web strapping from the thigh boxes to cover and make a clean look. Have fun at the con.

I'm pretty sure Jim covered all the bases on Spec Ops like he said. Not a bad build though. Just remember though when you take pictures to submit, take them in better lighting, and make sure the pics are clear.

• Like 1