Quick question

I'm looking through the Star Wars visual dictionary and I noticed under the stormtrooper section the Blastech DLT-20A rifle. I was curious if a scout could ever have one of these. I know the only weapon on the CRL is the blaster pistol, but would I get weird looks for carrying one of these with my scout? I originally planned on making the DC-15x, and thougt this would be easier seeing as there's more reference pictures.

• Like 1

Currently the blaster pistol is the only scout weapon that is cannon. Some scouts do have permission from their GML to carry the DC-15x. Bottom line is that it is something you will need to discuss with your GML to get authorization for cannon events.

Bottom line is that it is something you will need to discuss with your GML to get authorization for cannon events.

This is not quite correct (don´t know, how your GML-team is though) - I´ve talked with my GML team regarding the issue of letting me carry my DC-15X sniper rifle, and when it´s Canon, the only weapon we may carry will be the Hold-out blaster, since it´s the only one in the CRL.

At Semi Canon events it´s the EC that you will need to get an accept from - not all are allowing other weapons though. And at Non Canon you can more or less use everything ;)

• Like 1