SC and MC Size Comparisons

I thought a few of you may be interested in seeing some sizing differences in a couple of the different armors out there. Being a larger guy, I ordered a few replacement pieces from SC, as they were sized a bit more to my frame.

Enjoy!

SC on top, MC on bottom:

2014-03-04190600-Copy_zps0a80ec8f.jpg

SC on top, MC on bottom:

2014-03-04190348_zps25b3c363.jpg

• 1 year later...

I'm on the fence between SC and MC armor. I'm 6'2" and 210 pounds. Any other scouts in that size range wearing the MC armor? I'd be interested to hear how the MC fits and what recommendations you may have. Thanks!

Guest Forrest Patrol

The unweathered armour is KS, the other is of unknown origin, possibly custom. The ammo boxes are on the large side, shoulder bells smaller and bicep armour seems wider, especially without the proper strapping.

post-80217-0-02970400-1438573569_thumb.jpg

That weathered one looks to be a bit of a mish-mash. It's an SC chest, biceps and forearms and possibly boxes. But the belt and knees are foxing me at the moment.

No idea what they are.

SC is the bigger kit and does suit us tall folk better.

MC can fit people our size (I'm 6'1"), but it can look a bit small depending on how broad you are. Even SC can, if you're pretty well built.

• 3 weeks later...

A squad member of mine brought their MC TD to an Armor Party and that thing is really really small... he was trying to fit on SC Greeblies and it looked like a tight fit.

• 2 months later...

Here is an MC single piece belt vs my SC belt. I have my belt setup that the rear most plastic is just to wear my back starts ( so my whole side is covered with the plastic ). The MC wouldn't reach that far ( 34/36" pant size) . MC on top, SC on bottom. Also the MC has yellowed a bit. I bought it off someone on here so I am not sure how old it is- I have kept it out of the sun in a bin.21A3A5C2-1B8A-4F5E-B83E-F36B984AE4A6.jpg

408F506A-7D49-43F1-974D-24B460F56742.jpg