mlbukowski's sc armor build

Yes, Greg... please make sure you remove ALL the plastic covering on the armor before you start making modifications and before you start putting it all together. And, if you have any questions, feel free to let us know.

• Like 1

Looking great! If you want to remove the infamous TB cameltoe; sticky-backed foam on the inside of the bund codpiece. Inexpensive and does the job.

Will do, thanks!

• Like 1

Thanks for the warning so I do not fall into the same trap. My box is due to arrive any day now.

That's what I'm here for. Making the newbie mistakes so that you don't have to ;)

That's what I'm here for. Making the newbie mistakes so that you don't have to ;)

...I think *MOST* of us have made newbie mistakes so that others don't have to. It all had to start somewhere and we all make mistakes... Some are just bigger and worse than others.

• Like 1

...I think *MOST* of us have made newbie mistakes so that others don't have to. It all had to start somewhere and we all make mistakes... Some are just bigger and worse than others.

Any word from KS? I got a reply back from them on Facebook. Another 2-3 weeks they said

Yeah, I sent them another email yesterday afternoon. They immediately emailed me first thing this morning and said they would be sending me a tracking number shortly. (And from 7 AM to now... still no tracking number has been sent... But it's only been a few hours. I'll be hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. I went ahead and bought another bucket from someone on here, and ordered a balaclava from ebay. I'm not taking any chances, if at all possible. But anyways....

When I messaged them, I told them that I am not the only one unhappy with their lack of customer service... They didn't even bother to make any noise about it. I honestly am starting to wonder if they care that their reputation is in a downward spiral within the community.

Yeah, I sent them another email yesterday afternoon. They immediately emailed me first thing this morning and said they would be sending me a tracking number shortly. (And from 7 AM to now... still no tracking number has been sent... But it's only been a few hours. I'll be hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. I went ahead and bought another bucket from someone on here, and ordered a balaclava from ebay. I'm not taking any chances, if at all possible. But anyways....

When I messaged them, I told them that I am not the only one unhappy with their lack of customer service... They didn't even bother to make any noise about it. I honestly am starting to wonder if they care that their reputation is in a downward spiral within the community.

Jeez. Well I hope you get your tracking number soon. But if you get yours before I get mine I'm going to go nuclear... because I ordered mine two weeks before you did.

ha ha. I've been on their asses about mine. I don't like this not knowing anything crap they do. I mean, at least with some vendors you have a general idea as to when you get your gear. With them, It's just order.... And silence.

• Like 1

Curse my big head. I would have been much happier ordering from SC. Even if I had to assemble it myself.

KS finally wrote me back today. A real, live email! Said they were shipping end of the month....

• 2 weeks later...

So, I forgot to mention that the balaclava they sent is not that great. I'd look one up on EBay. Don't plan on using the balaclava that KS sends, if you ordered one.

I got one from a military surplus store. Please, if I ordered it from KS I probably wouldn't get it for a year and a half!

True that. But, hey! Look on the bright side! You get this mystery free gift!

Could it be a coupon for 10% off a future purchase? A new balaclava? An extra inaccurate snout greeble? A free sticker?

.... What could it be?

• Like 2

They said that the hold up was due to them having to remaster the moulds for their helmets. Maybe this means some of the problems folks have been seeing from KS pulls from the last few years will be addressed.

They said that the hold up was due to them having to remaster the moulds for their helmets. Maybe this means some of the problems folks have been seeing from KS pulls from the last few years will be addressed.

Well lets hope they fix the problem..... o and I always like looking at this on Sideshow.com... I think I should get this and have it in my man cave.....hehehe

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-boba-fett-sideshow-collectibles-400111/?ref=home-slider-Boba_Fett_Life-Size_Bust-20140501