Show Off Your Armor Storage!

batninja

I haven't seen one of these threads in awhile, and not wanting to resurrect a dead one, I thought I'd start a new one...

While waiting for my armor and helmet to arrive, I bought a box from Lowe's and started to dress it up a bit.

2013-12-22175933_zps5b85418e.jpg

2013-12-21232248_zps7fc476e6.jpg

2013-12-21152125_zpsb9893602.jpg

And today, a friend surprised me with a new addition:

2014-02-06191829_zps29c9b938.jpg

So let's see yours!

• Like 2

I grabbed a Rubbermaid 24-gallon ActionPacker from (of all places) Office Depot. Fforty bucks, but everything I read online is that they never break, and it's big enough to hold everything except my helmet....or my helmet, if I'm wearing my boots and undersuit. Decked it out with a couple appropriate stickers.

mZwysRM.jpg

Kuq02Q2.jpg

lMNYO4l.jpg

My scout is stored in the boring blue storage container that my old Boba Fett used to be crammed into. The Fett backplate and rifle are so big, they were always tough to get in there. I now store my Boba Fett in 2 containers put together with hinges on one side and a latch on the other...

droids-jawa-deathstar.jpg

It's the one on the left. Kinda sneaky cuz I leave my storage container out in full view and don't have to have a locked room to put it in!

I live a couple of miles from a CycleGear store so I often find myself in there casually looking at things that would make good costume parts. That's where I got my helmet bag for $15 (link to item). It's real easy to take off the logo with a seam ripper.

My wonderful wife bought me this for my birthday a couple weeks ago. It's a Kobalt rolling tool chest from Lowe's... I didn't ask how much. But it has an extending handle and wheels so I can just roll it around. It's got nice spots on the inside of the lid to mount hanging knobs and stuff, and the latches will also support a lock.

All I need now is some stickers and whatnot. Once I get my 501st Designation, I'll use sign vinyl to put that on the outside. And also meet Ace the Batdog.

DSCN00221.jpgDSCN00211.jpgDSCN00201.jpgDSCN00191.jpgDSCN00181.jpg

My wonderful wife bought me this for my birthday a couple weeks ago. It's a Kobalt rolling tool chest from Lowe's... I didn't ask how much. But it has an extending handle and wheels so I can just roll it around. It's got nice spots on the inside of the lid to mount hanging knobs and stuff, and the latches will also support a lock.

All I need now is some stickers and whatnot. Once I get my 501st Designation, I'll use sign vinyl to put that on the outside. And also meet Ace the Batdog.

DSCN00221.jpgDSCN00211.jpgDSCN00201.jpgDSCN00191.jpgDSCN00181.jpg

That'll get the job done for sure! Also, see a few geetars in there, maybe a Fender or two, and a V of some sort??!! ;)

The V is a Schecter Hellraiser Diamond series V. I've got a G&L Rampage, a '72 Reissue Mexican Strat, a Jazz Bass, and a 12-string acoustic sitting back there. What isn't there is my '68 Reissue LP (Currently in my workshop getting repaired). Behind the guit-boxes is, in fact, a didgeridoo. The guitars get run through a Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 half/full stack, and a minimal pedal board, classic Dunlop Wah, a Chorus pedal, and the Zakk Wylde distortion pedal (Because sometimes the Marshall just doesn't get distorted enough ;) )