which is most accurate?

Guest DogTrooper

Ok after reading through this thread and a ton of others it seems that my two best choices for helmet and armor is SC (whose abbreviation I know) and MCL V3 (who I don't know) Can someone please PM me with who this is and how to contact them and ask questions?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, question for the MLC v3 owners out there.....

I got my shipping notice on the 28th of Feb, up to that point my emails were answered fairly quickly, usually the next day, but now my emails go unanswered, I have requested a tracking number twice and havent got a response either time. I asked for a tracking number before I got the shipping notice and never received one. So my question is, is it normal to not get a tracking number and about how long does it take to get the bucket? I figured about 2 weeks or so (which it hasnt been yet) but the lack of a tracking number when this much money is involved makes me nervous.

tee hee! Got my helmet and have been geeking out all day pouring over screen caps and the screen used helmet pics on this site, the MLC v3 is close, some small things but over all I'm really happy with it, cant wait to start working on it!

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 5 months later...

Can someone pm me the info for MLC, I ordered my kit from mc but didn't have enough money for the helm at the time. do you think I could get the bucket faster ordering directly from MLC or just adding to my MC order?

Might be wrong, but I think MLC only goes through MC anyway??

At one time, you could order direct from Mardon (MLC), but I don't know if that's still the case. Can't hurt to ask...

I got mine from MLC and love it. I like that it has a little bit of heft but I don't think its hateful at all. It's padded with Wendy Zap pads. I don't remember waiting too long for my bucket. It looks like spookymufu got his pretty quick, considering it came from the Philippines (if memory serves correctly). MC makes great products but you have to wait for that quality to arrive (if you have the time they are worth it). I don't know if the same goes for the MLC helmets he sells.

• 3 weeks later...