Budget replica weapon seller

Has anyone bought from Cushman Custom Creations? I just found their link on TK409's website (great source of info for building Tusken, Boba Fett, Sandtrooper, C3P0). Cushman makes vac-formed replicas of guns and shells to fit over paintball guns. They've got the MG42 and MG34. Obviously, there's a good bit of work to do to make a vac-formed shell look good, but it's a start and way easier than trying to cut it out from the few plans I've found online.

I'm a little reluctant to hit "buy" when I can't find anything dated on the site. Based on the look of the site, they could have gone out of business 10 years ago or they may still be operating.

Link:

Replica MG42 (unbuilt kit)

Mg42unbuiltnoaddons.JPG

Ah, I see. Thanks. I didn't think to search the 501st boards. I should let Chris know to take the link off his site... but he's a little pre-occupied with his R2 being stolen.

Yeah, the Cushman blasters are sort of like those plastic army men we played with as kids. Really low detail, blob like blaster, that sort of looks like a gun. CCC basically vac-formed the guns for use on paint ball weapons. It then expanded into our world and they sold them as shell parts, or completed blasters.

The last person I know that bought one had tons of problems, both with the blaster, the QC, and the company. That was back in like Summer 2011 and I think they were shutting down operations at that time. I don't think they are making them anymore, but I could be wrong.

I picked one up in 2010 before the owner (Ed) had a health issue. It's got a PVC core and I used spray foam for the inside. It's light and I use it as my DLT-19 sniper. From a distance, it's cool. Up close, the detail is blob-like and clumsy compared to my Hyperfirm. But, it works and kids/adults love it.

IMG_2763b.jpg

IMG_2765b.jpg

IMG_2771b.jpg

IMG_3461b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Avoid Cushman at ALL Costs. I sent a check for an MG42 replica MONTHS ago, and have e-mailed those jackals multiple times (politely of course) and have received no response. After I did some digging on the Better Business Bureau's website, they've had multiple claims filed against them for goods not received, etc etc. ALL of them are marked as "resolved" due to the business' lack of response.

They only accept payment in the form of money order or check, might I add, which should have been my first clue. The check, of course, cleared immediately.

Bastards.