DLT-20A Rifle Help

revscout91

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a DLT-20a, or a place to possibly get started. I'm not great at building things so I'd prefer to have it already done if possible. But I'll take whatever info I can get!

Here's a photo link:

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111015161853/starwars/images/2/2d/Dlt20A.jpg

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure at some point in the battle of Endor, Imperial troops would have picked up Rebel weapons. Also, remember the Rebel who was wearing Scout armor for some reason? Must have been some deleted scenes we didn't see...

rebelscout.jpg

And hey, what's that? A TK with Han Solo's DL-44 blaster!

trooper-dl44.jpg

All joking aside, it would be cool to have that Rebel rifle. They also used a similar one on Hoth. I'm slowly working on the Endor version of the DL-44 for my collection. It's not gonna be anytime soon because I'm waiting for a friend to make casts of the scope. M19's are hard to find.

Interestingly, that DLT-20A you've pictures IS the Hoth version. Well, the very similar Blastech A295 which is the Hoth Rebel Long Blaster (based on the StG-44)

The Endor Rebel Blaster version of the DLT-20A (the Blastech A280) was based around the Armalite Ar-15.

Thanks everyone for your reply. Yes the DLT-19 is an option, I was just looking for something a little smaller and compact. I read on this site that this gun was used in the Battlefront video game and was OK to use on troops. I've also seen a bunch of other TBs holding the in trooping photos.

Thank you troopers!