TB11170 requesting Lancer (APPROVED)

umigiumi

• 2 weeks later...

Armor/helmet/td is SC (TD was extended in middle for length)

Blaster was modified by TB-11169

Chincup by LW

Balaclava trooperbay

boots by TB-11169

Bund/cod and and second set of smaller scaled sizes pockets by TB-11169 and wife.

Again additional photos added by me since they are in my account.025_zpsdac31255.jpg022_zps6ebfe640.jpg020_zps7de8edfb.jpg017_zpsb23486fd.jpg014_zps5ef84651.jpg005_zps7f63d116.jpg003_zpscdd5f699.jpg001_zps1387538a.jpg

I would say your flight suit needs taking in at the legs as it is very baggy and you have quite a bit of ballooning near the knee.

Also around the neck, it could be tighter fitting there. Your butt flap looks a little short, ideally it want to end same height as your butt cheeks start

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The vest needs a much wider neck line.

On the screen used suits the neckline almost extended to the shoulder bells.

The stitching on the cod edges, is that just on the inside or the outside as well? No visible stitch lines should be seen on the edges of the cod or pouches

The blaster, has an extra support bar at the front of the scope, which shouldn't be there. So will need removing or replacing.

The joins in your belt between the front part and rear two sections, need hiding better and he rivets should be silver and not white.

Drop boxes could do with levelling up, they fall backwards.

I'm also not crazy on how her webbing comes up from her drop boxes to right under the TD. They should come up more under the tubes. I know she has a small frame, but it just kind of irks me a little.

Ok any thing else. I have one day until she leave for school so is that all? Trying to get this done with out wasting everyone's time and with out having a long delay before her next break. Possible in the summer Will make those corrections and take new ones before she leaves. Thanks

Also, please don't think you're wasting anyone's time. You're def not, brother. I know sometimes we can seem a little nit picky, but we want the best representing the Lancer title, and she's SO close.

Please explain where exactly u want the pockets and what exactly needs to be changed about the vest. Spent too much money and too much time to be guessing and find out there is something wrong after the modification. Also anything online that need modified while we are doing this?

Sorry some of the pics are blurry. But as you can see the stitching on the cod is on the inside not out side anywhere. I redid the pieces of the belt to make them tighter. Rivots are Silver now on the belt( both hers and mine). Blaster has been modified so only one bracket. vest neck line modified. rear drop box straps repositioned to be under tubes. pockets re-adjusted again like we originally had to be closer in towards the bund stitch lines. how is that for a days work . hoping all is well now, she will be off to college in the morning. Thanks

vr

Matt