Weapons on the CRL ?

Heavy

Still strange that there are tonnes of CRL accepted weapons and costumes, from games, but the alternative weapons for scouts from theese same games, are big no no's.

Basically that's why I think this is still one of the weirdest debates ever.

But like EnigmaEngine said, only really matters for official troops, I just carry my DLT-19 round but it gets tiring having to explain why it isn't (and should be) on the CRL and such :P

I'll agree on current standards. I have no problem with that, But I'd still like to see an option added. Just my opinion. Like I said previously, I'd think the Scouts on Endor had a whole wide array of weaponry. They were just out on Scouting missions when we saw their small bit in the movie. BY the times we (as outsiders viewing historical documents) Saw the Empire on Tatooine, and Hoth.... The Scouts had already left. There was no need for us on Bespin, as it was a surprise attack and no recon needed, although, I'm sure Vader had a sniper or two hiding in the wings, around just in case.

So, yeah, I'd like to see it changed, but I understand current thinking.

Maybe I'm biased on both sides, or want the best of both worlds. I don't know.