Stolen armor Dallas Texas

Hey just want to give everyone a heads up, my chest and back plate was stolen along with my all my arm armor. The back plate,inside has a metal tag riveted to it with my name and address. If any was to see it or know anything what so ever please let me know. I still have my helmet,belt,knees and soft armor. I know its a shot in the dark. I just wanted to get it out there.

• Like 1

Tim...I'm so sorry to read this post. I'm in the DFW area and troop with the Star Garrison, North Texas Squad. Were you at Space City Con this past weekend? If you want, send me a PM with some details and I'll circulate it within the DFW squad.

Guest SUP_Ronin

That sucks. Sorry to hear it. Put a want add on Craigs list for Trooper Armor and see if anyone contacts you and try's to sell you your own stuff. I think it'd be cool to put little GPS trackers, like you put in your dog or cat, in a couple key spots hidden on your armor or gear bag so you could track it if someone ran off with it. Hope you get it back, but I'd guess it was teenagers, and less likely other troopers.

Tim...I'm so sorry to read this post. I'm in the DFW area and troop with the Star Garrison, North Texas Squad. Were you at Space City Con this past weekend? If you want, send me a PM with some details and I'll circulate it within the DFW squad.

Yup, I had my wife and 4 kids with us so I didn't have a chance to suite up and introduce myself. I was ready to send my pics to the Star GML I live in Southeast Oklahoma on the Texas line. It won't let me pm you via iPhone,so here what I had.SC armor my tank was flush with the back plate my tank decals were bounty troopers. It happened at the Loves at exit 70 off 30. Anything else you wanna know please ask.

I'm sorry Tim. I'll send something up to the CTX and NTX squads now.

Thanks. I had just finished my armor Friday morning I still amazed at what people will do. A bit depressing,but I'll order new parts to replace what I lost.

Oh man, not a good situation you found yourself in :( Im sorry this happened to you.

If its anything like the Kashyyyk Trooper Armor then those are some of the hardest pieces to get perfect, sucks you have to do them over again

In a lighter mood at least you know what you're doing... dare I say:

“You can rebuild it. You have the technology. You can make it better than it was. Better...stronger...faster"