ks rubber blasters only $20!?

A buddy of mine ts-10422 is making a TB for his brother and he ordered everything from ks including the Blaster.he said he paid only $20 for it.he sed he thought it was resin until he found out it was a little Henry.so apparently ks makes rubber blasters and there $20

It was "a little Henry"? :D

Maybe that's their deal if you're buying the whole kit-and-kaboodle from them, but I have a hard time believing that they're selling them for $20 separately.

Lol sorry bendy not Henry I hate this auto correct lol

Idk ill ask him but yeah I was surprised too...$20 for a rubber Blaster.

Guest SUP_Ronin

I got a quote last week for the whole kit with everything TB they make, and the Stunt blaster prop V2 was happily included for $109.00. I asked about any sales or specials and she didn't mention anything. Still, it's certainly possible. Perhaps he got a special miscalculated deal.

Yeah, Scott (w/KS) does not sell those blasters for less than $100...in my experience. Maybe your friend got a deal or a hookup for a one-off or "b" blaster. See if you could get pics of it, just curious.

Hes got pics on fb and it looks fine to me.he sed his brother bought everything TB from them (helmet, armor, cummerbund, and Blaster)I guess he got a deal on the Blaster for buying everything.

Hes got pics on fb and it looks fine to me.he sed his brother bought everything TB from them (helmet, armor, cummerbund, and Blaster)I guess he got a deal on the Blaster for buying everything.

Yep, most likely the case.

Hey Donovan so im here now as well, and we couldn't find the original price quote but im sure it was more than $20 my brother told me in feb when he paid so when i saw the blaster i even said noway they charged you $20 for this i think he was just confused in the anxiousness of ordering his kit. None the less it is a nice looking piece.

• Like 1