Soft Armor Start

neoakaj

Here is my soft armor that I have been working with so far

Its a Redkap suit with pockets removed. The balaclava does not have any brand names or lables on it. The gloves are, I believe, SA.

Ignore the black boots. I am also building a Shadow Scout.

P7170084_zpsfc68465d.jpg

P7170085_zpsd058e8f9.jpg

P7170086_zpsc465fc95.jpg

P7170087_zps16d97816.jpg

Any advice?

I have also obtained the suede needed for the riding patch. I just need to sew it on.

Good start. I'd honestly recommend an UA balaclava though. For the suede, don't go all the way down to the knees with it like I see others do.

Good start. I'd honestly recommend an UA balaclava though. For the suede, don't go all the way down to the knees with it like I see others do.

I have the UA one as well. I just need to find it.... its stored away with all my backpacking stuff.

I think my suede is going to be below the half way mark on my thigh.

Try the balaclava on the inside of the collar.

Will do on my next set of pics. I will also have the suede patch, elastic, and flap finished up by Sunday. Any other thoughts on what to do next? I am openning a thread on the armor section for my hard armor build... Once I am able to start.

Guest hel0wrench

Is the UA in reference to under the soft armor?

• 2 weeks later...

Go to eBay. They have generic UA for half the price. On my phone so i cant give the link. But i did post it under someone elses link "balaclava" Under $15, free shipping