KS buckets ...improving? or just good luck?

I got my bucket parts today from KS, and so far they look pretty decent. A few minor details (the left and right 'ear' bulges on the mask part are slightly uneven, though this might be well hidden when it's in the visor). I'll try to post some pictures later, but I also heard that a garrison mate received what he thought was a decent pull. So here's hoping.

On another note, does anybody have suggestions for the snout? I have a quote from Moncal, but we all know how long their stuff takes. My armor is coming from them, so I'd like to have my bucket assembled first to have something to be proud of in the meantime.

That's good to hear. Hopefully those pulls are getting better. But yeah, DVH is also a good source for snouts. MC would send you the snout first, but it might still take a few weeks.

I had some great luck that mine looked pretty awesome!

Yeah, I echo what the others have said about the DVH.

I believe the fellow in the UK who makes the thermal detinator greeblie also makes a nice snout piece. Can't recall his name though.

i too just got a KS helmet. Aside from one side of the visor being kinda thin..the rest of it seems very sturdy. My wife's is actually even better and what made me decide to get one. Mine however looked like it was pulled from 3 different sheets as the color of all the parts didnt match...but i was planning to paint it anyway as i wanted to fill the seem on the back...so it worked out well.

They were very nice, had great communication and i got it in the time frame they stated..about 2 weeks.

Also, Thanks for the kind words about the snouts, folks i really appreciate it. I am still doing them id anyone needs.

Topherhunter..PM replied :)