Armor Build?

Hey all,

Quick question... I am going to go with MC armor and MC fiberglass helmet. Other then modifications to size the armor to fit me, will i have to do any other modifications to the armor or helmet to reach 501st approval or lancer approval? Anything you can think of would help!

308cmew.jpg

156w9pz.jpg

25zh189.jpg

Much Thanks,

Scott

MC armour and MLC Helmet should be good enough for Lancer out of the box...

But the main thing about Lancer is the fit and finish of the overall costume. So nothing is guaranteed.

If you've got a decent fence... I'll sit right on it! hehehhehe.

Thanks Rob,

Placed my order! Now the wait begins, A RIDICULOUS WAIT... 20 weeks!

20 weeks + :6: = :pint1:

Scott

Don't bank on 20. Its probably going to be a full 6 months. MC is notorious for this kind of thing.

Your equation is probably going to look more like this:

20 Weeks + [ :shok: x :angry2: x :shok:] + :6: :6: = :pint1: :pint1: :pint1:

Trust me. I'm past "16 to 18 weeks" right now. But luckily I'm in no hurry.

Jim & Barry,

Most impressive young troopers! Is that equation a little algebra humor? ... Square, cube or pi ??? Good thing i'm in no rush either. I would probably put a TK blaster to my head. Good thing is, the wait gives you plenty of time to build your vest, bund, boots, undersuit... A new and more powerful Death Star.

S-

Jim & Barry,

Most impressive young troopers! Is that equation a little algebra humor? ... Square, cube or pi ??? Good thing i'm in no rush either. I would probably put a TK blaster to my head. Good thing is, the wait gives you plenty of time to build your vest, bund, boots, undersuit... A new and more powerful Death Star.

S-

You have a great attitude, that will take you far in this hobby! ;)

Jim & Barry,

S-

If you can find the humor in my algebraic equation, then the MC waiting period is going to be a breeze for you Scott. :D Sounds like you've got a plan boss man. Forward thinking is always a plus. :duim:

Keith, your best bet is to contact Cal and Kathy from MC/Far Away Creations. Their e-mail is chance_cal@hotmail.com. Just double check (in other threads) that they're armor is right for your body type. It's the smallest, but most accurate armor out there. Hope this helps :)