Fiberglass Scout bucket from ebay

• 2 weeks later...

The helmet arrived on saturday!! And I must say its beautiful! Its on the larger side but a great helmet. :)

8685738197_aa45c9d412_z.jpg

8686856368_8961b4954d_z.jpg

I added extra foam padding before took this pic

8686856678_301d6c0d34_z.jpg

8686857278_4d11d2b3a5_z.jpg

8685740929_48f1309bf0_z.jpg

Only thing was it was missing a bolt cover, cucblack said he'd send a replacement :)

I'm very happy with the helmet!

8685736495_47622a6beb_z.jpg

Here's a size comparison.

8685735797_b5c950eb4f.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Cristian, CRISTONANO, for your comments!!!

Great that you are happy with the helmet. And sorry if you need add extra foam for use it. My Helmet is larger than others. For big heads like mine :(

Cucblack, would you mind letting us know when you post a new one on eBay? If my KS kit goes sour, I might be in the market.

You can find it. This helmet is listed 2-3 times per month.

Thanks for your interest!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Nice! I can't wait till I get mine! One questions is the paint a glossy white or a flat white with a clear coat?

Hi Tim,

Gloss paint with a Polyurethane varnish finish = Extremely resistant, durable and years with the same color and quality finish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man looking at these pictures gets me amped! Been 6 weeks and still no helmet,I trust the man he answers all my emails. Like waiting on Christmas :)

Hi Tim,

Would you give me your ebay ID?

Thanks!!!

Got mine today,I love it! Also its very light but also very sturdy at the same time. He got it right this time.

This the idea... light, sturdy and resistant piece :)

If you are happy, I'm happy too.

Cucblack, your inbox is full but I would like to inquire about buying one of you're helmets. I did message you on Ebay under boo304dp

Problem solved!!! I

• 1 month later...

I hate to hijack this thread and go a bit off topic,first of all I love my cucblack bucket. My problem was I didn't know what primer he used. So sanded it down and hit it with rustoleum gloss white and wet sanded and repeated the process around 8 times with no luck at getting the same glossy white as my armor. I ended up with a very,very light gloss on it. So the moral is never mix the paints and primers. cucblack can you please post what primer you use?