lets try this again

BrewDiver

i will have a few more, after i click on the picture from photobucket, i come back here, go into create post, click on the insert image link, copy the tag from PB into the box, click submit, after this comes up it only shows a small image tag in the main box with a [/img] tag behind it.

i will have a few more, after i click on the picture from photobucket, i come back here, go into create post, click on the insert image link, copy the tag from PB into the box, click submit, after this comes up it only shows a small image tag in the main box with a [/img] tag behind it.

Not sure what you doing but there were extra tags in there again. I fixed 'em for ya! Great looking setup btw...my only comment is to raise your belt boxes a bit, maybe 2" or so. I'd turn your bicep parts around so they face outward (L and R). Also, looks like you're missing a left-side TD end cap too. Great work though...

yea i dropped the td as i was putting it on and the end cap popped off, i'm not sure why there are extra tags in there, i make sure the IMG tags on the end are the same size (upper, or lower case) iv'e taken out the / in the end tag, and also added the / on the first img tag, other than that i'm not sure what else i can do to aleviate the problem, i will bring up the boxes a little, other than that how does it look?

i went ahead and submitted to the GML, worst he can say is fix this or that.

You might have the "BBC" button clicked. It's the "B" button in the upper left. Try turning that off so you don't see the actual codes. It may work better. Also, to Barry's point...I don't see your riding patch or butt flap either. That sounds terrible. :rolleyes:

Also, to Barry's point...I don't see your riding patch or butt flap either. That sounds terrible. :rolleyes:

It's quite embarrassing to admit you look at guys butts and crotches. :/

...But it's a little easier when one of our female members come up for review :D lol

• Like 1

You seem to be missing the caps on your TD and also you want to keep the bund tucked in at the back bro.

If were talking lancer then shorten your drop box straps and you need the second elastic on the knees (you may need a new set of knees with the returns on).

Yeah, shorten the box straps, and even it up so that they're situated evenly on your sides. Also, aside from turning your biceps, pull them up a little more. I don't see any problems with Zach approving you. He may do it and make recommendations for small fixes, which will prolly be what all of us said. I don't get access to the FLG GML forum any longer as he killed all Squad Leader access this year.

You're one mean looking scout, that's all I can say :)

Otherwise, like they said above. If you want to be picky, the fastex clips on the drop boxes should be flipped, either on the front or the back, I can't remember which. You can see it in Pandatroopers build thread.

To help keep the bund tucked in I would suggest adding velcro to the top of the bund and the bottom of your vest to keep them aligned.

alright, so i sent in my application along with these pics and was asked to send pictures of the fixed TD, the butt flap, and better pictures on the boots, so now it's the waiting game, i'm hoping to get cleared and get in a few troops so i can march in the SWW parade at disney, tomorrow i will work on the weathering since i got my airbrush in the mail yesterday.