Cara's Biker Scout build

Cara

Thanks will try to modify the riding patch as soon as I find the time.

@Eagerly can't wait for that ;D

I've finished the first pouch, so here's a picture of it:

th_pouches1_zpsf9a1a917.jpg

No padding added, I just used some "iron-on tape" (I hope you know what I mean, that's what the dictionary said) on the bottom and the sides.

The color of the pouch on the pictures at the top is what approx. looks in real, the color of the pictures at the bottom is too bright because of the flash.

I've finished sewing the second pouch just need to wash it and add the iron-on tape on the sides.

• 1 month later...

Did a testfitting for the softparts and the chest/shoulder bells yesterday. Unfortunately the pictures don't show the pouches, because I'll have to make another pair >.<

th_testfitting1_zps4f43574c.jpg

th_testfitting2_zps17233e7c.jpg

And I tried the belt. What do you think about the height of the belt boxes? I think it fits quiet well.

th_beltboxes1_zpsca9063ff.jpg

th_beltboxes2_zps5afed00a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just put on everything I got (I'm still missing the velcro under the kneepads, upper and lower arms so those pieces are loose). I just hope the armor for the arm is acceptable since the armor looks huge on my short arm >.< don't really know what to do about that since the upper and lower arm can't really be trimmed down much more and the gloves are also really long.

Here are two pictures of what it looks like on me. Please ignore the pouches/cummerbund and strapping between chest and back, I'm still working on making it fit.

th_arm2_zpsf8b189f8.jpg

th_arm1_zpsdaea1967.jpg

Other than that I just have to do the strapping under the arms, the TD, make my helmet ready and ... biggest challenge left are the boots.

A blaster kit is also on its way :-)