New Scout (my awesome wife)

miqt

Here are the pics for my wifes scout submission. SC Lid, Balaclava, Raceway suit with pockets and cuffs removed,

MC armor, Vest, Cumberbund and Pouches all scaled to little scout proportions by Mikes mom, BSN Tutorial boots

with custom paint on the soles, and a KS blaster. I hope you like.... I hope our GML likes too :-)

IMG_4174_zps94ac7894.jpg

IMG_4175_zps4ef994a4.jpg

IMG_4176_zps0fdb9f4d.jpg

IMG_4177_zpsd6ea9804.jpg

IMG_4178_zps7df22815.jpg

• Like 1

FANTASTIC!!! I would say you really need to remove the stitching on the pouches holding the velcro on (the square with cross stich), and the side elastics need to be off white like the pouches and drop box straps (that may well fail clearance). Add the second knee strap, tweak the barrel and scope on the pistol to look a little more real and stick her in for lancer mate ;)

Thanks brother! Good catch on the strap! I dont know what i was thinking. I thought i had references for the stitching on the pouch flap though. Ill have to check when i get home- i wonder if a fan made pic got mixed in with my MoM pics or something!? Thanks again.

Add the second knee strap, tweak the barrel and scope on the pistol to look a little more real and stick her in for lancer mate ;)

I thought there had to be a chin cup too for Lancer? I don't see one of those ;)

Great job on the build! I can't wait til my MC armor arrives. :)

About freakin' time, Mike! Good to see you finally getting to your wife's armour. :P

Good work! Just those couple of things to fix and she should be set to troop!

• 2 months later...

Thanks guys. Wife is 5' 3" the armor is indeed mc. There was som trimming to do as well as some heating and shaping. She had her first troop this past weekend at Ottawa comic con and she had lots of fun. She had trooped before but never in an armor kit. Now to submit pics to our GML. Too busy entertaining kids on the weekend to grab submission pics.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...