New Submission

ES Esq

Here are the pics. So, what's everyone's thoughts? Also, I will eventually want to go for lancer. So without totally crushing my hopes and dreams, lets hear the feedback.

IMAG0740_zpsf38ade14.jpg

IMAG0741_zps272f6d8a.jpg

IMAG0742_zps6a01e762.jpg

IMAG0744_zpsd5757ad0.jpg

• Like 1

Looks beast but do u think u could pull the biceps out from under the flake vest?I'm not sure if I'm correct here but are the belt box straps in the back sposed to be closer together?

He said Lancer eventually, so as of right now he doesn't need the straps on the knees. Those are a cheap, quick fix anyways.

As far as right now goes, you're good for approval..you should have no problem. Some recommendations though.

Slide your forearms down to wear the ends sit on top of the gauntlet of the glove.

Slide your biceps down a little. You don't want the vest sleeve covering up that much.

Move your pouches out a little further. We'd like to see them sitting on the edge of the last vertical stitch on the bund ribs.

For Lancer..def have to add the extra straps on the knees.

Get rid of the KS bolt covers for accurate covers.

Do you have straps securing shoulder bells? You should have one that goes around your arm. It helps keep the bell from turning and sitting back.

The chevron on the lower part of your bund will need to be redone. The arch is WAY to high on it.

Boots will need to be to Lancer specs with notches and sole painted one solid color.

Looks good though. Submit it.

In addition to what Chex has said.

1: I'd say the Chevron on your bund is far too severe.

It should be a mild curve. At the moment, yours seem to disappear under your belt. (oops, just seen Chex has pointed that out too..)

2: Your flak vest sleeves are a little too long. They should sit pretty much at the bottom of your shoulder bells and not cover over your bicep armour.

3: Your drop box straps on the rear of your belt should sit on the inside of the belt and not the outside.

Positioning is good, but if you're altering them, I'd move them in about an inch or two for the perfect look.

Rob beat me to it lol, do you have the elastic going round your arms to secure, Chex mentioned it. And it is a basic clearance requirement, but your pretty much there trooper.

You want to attach the drop box straps at the back behind the belt not infront, it will make it look better also. There will be a few tweaks for lancer but we will cross that brige when we get to it

Thanks everyone for all of the positive feedback. I am happy to know that we did a good job :) As far as the little things, yeah, I guess they will just happen little by little. I hope to someday go for Lancer so we will see then. Again, thank you to everyone who has been super helpful here in this thread and via PM.

Submission pictures were sent two days ago so fingers are crossed. Will let everyone know soon.