Heavy´s TB build

Heavy

I couldn´t have done without all you guys/girls help, you´re all so great ! I do hope so - can´t wait to see my youngest on his birthday, when he gets a visit from a TD, Darth Revan and a TB (me) :smiley-sw013:

can´t wait to see my youngest on his birthday, when he gets a visit from a TD, Darth Revan and a TB (me) :smiley-sw013:

Thats the reason I'm doing this Heidi. The look in a kids eyes is a high I want to have over and over again. There isn't anything quite like that.

• Like 2

Hi Barry - that´s also one of the biggest reasons, why I want to join the 501st. + I get the chance to be a geek with a lot of other wonderfull people ;)

Being geeky (with other geeks) is always a plus ;) I'm totally comfortable with that.

I am what I am, and that's all I can be :D lol

Exactly ! - I love to be a geek ... ;) - my mum think, we´re all crazy, and she still haven´t seen a Star Wars movie ... never the less, she made my 2 piece undersuit and flak vest and is also very excited about me being approved... so perhaps, there´s a little hope for her ... :D