No SithArmor - what to do

JediDude

I am trying to sort stuff out for five sets of troopers, and now we have everything EXCEPT the gloves. Was actually planning on getting SithArmor's, but as most of you probably know, he is out. I've been going back and forth with SithArmour for about 3 months now, and the latest email I got (4-5 days ago) he said:

I hate to say it, but if you found another supplier that would be your best bet. I won't produce anything unless the products meet my standards and it's really difficult to find shop who qualify.

This was after I explained we want ours ready for FCBD in May. So looks like he is not an option at least for a while. Are there any other options left for those of us who need gloves?

I hope that the five of us haven't shelled out $1000+ each with no chance of being approved....

Well this have been up a few times... perhaps this link can help you Guys http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Leather-Motorbike-Motorcycle-Gloves-size-M-/181059016455?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Gloves&var=480210653070&hash=item2a27f55707 they need some mod., but is the best second choice, that I have seen around...

• Like 1

I agree...it's too bad SA has stopped production. But his stuff is/was good and he won't deal in crap goods. I'm sure he'll find another producer and be back in it soon. In the meantime, the option Heidi pointed out is a really good alternative and could be really, really close with some mods.