SC or MC?

Hey all. I'm looking for opinions on what you more experienced scouts prefer for armor and helmets between SC or MC? In terms of accuracy, ease of build, amount of time it took to receive and build quality what is better?

Also does anyone know where I can get some gloves?

Gloves..good luck. SA is searching for another vendor to make gloves, so it may be awhile. And honestly, it's all a matter of body size. They're going to both put together relatively the same. The tank mounts are diff, they include slightly diff ways of building the belt, etc..but in the end they pretty much go together the same way. MC looks better on shorter troopers..I'd say 5'10" and shorter. SC for taller then that. Both are quality. MC is a bit more accurate, but SC has reworked a lot of his bucks so they look better. You can't go wrong with either. MC has a longer wait time and is a bit more money, but worth the wait.

Helmets, I prefer sc its an easier build.but it depends how big u r if u have a small head choose sc.mc is also a heavier bucket because its fiberglass.

Id say the MC armour may well suit someone shorter than 5'10" it really is tiny

I'm 5'9" 180lbs so I guess the MC would do better for me.

Gloves..good luck. SA is searching for another vendor to make gloves, so it may be awhile. And honestly, it's all a matter of body size. They're going to both put together relatively the same. The tank mounts are diff, they include slightly diff ways of building the belt, etc..but in the end they pretty much go together the same way. MC looks better on shorter troopers..I'd say 5'10" and shorter. SC for taller then that. Both are quality. MC is a bit more accurate, but SC has reworked a lot of his bucks so they look better. You can't go wrong with either. MC has a longer wait time and is a bit more money, but worth the wait.

About how long of a wait is there on the MC?