Don Post - tooling masters

hi guys,

for some of you who know me on these forums ypu'll know that I'm a huge scout fan

I've this evening stumbled across a photo of a tooling master from the DP range

of Star Wars helmets and a biker scout is one of these. Not sure if it's a Delux Version

but I'll find out

anyway enjoy

5389201639_6caf553b2e_b.jpg

guys, been in contact with the owner of these tooling masters and the scout helmet is possibly

a deluxe version and not the standard DP helmet.

He's currently going through and sorting his collection and said to give him another message

to get some photo's taken, as soon as I get something I'll post these pics up but it's another

great lead into the origins of the scout helmet.

Be interested to know who close the DP Deluxe is to the original helmet

This is fantastic news UK! I would love to see some hi-res shots from multiple angles. From what I've seen, the Deluxe is definitely the closest bucket crafted in ABS. I can't wait to compare :) Scout lids make my heart go zoooooooom! Lol

P.S. I found a picture of the the prop store helmet the other day on the interwebs with your sig attached in the corner. It was like finding the "missing link". Definitely helped me on my helmet mod. Just wanted to say thanks

• Like 1