Duff's Blaster Build

DUFF

• 3 weeks later...

Done! Finally got a scope mold without a seam and adjustment knobs are part of the cast (not glued on) Off for the last round of testing then final molds. Hope to be in production by end of April!!

Do you guys prefer the gloss look like the earlier casts or the Matte finish of this one?

389783_10151488139894650_767357628_n.jpg

625612_10151488139854650_2077798965_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I recieved mine yesterday, Have to say awesome work mate. The rubber has a real nice flex and strength, id say slightly more flexable than a scifire hyperfirm, and a wurthy alternative. I wouldnt hesitate pointing our scouts in your direction mate for their hold out pistols.

Any chance you are ready to get these up in our trade section, as we have guys asking where to buy blasters?

• Like 1

I need to make a few minor changes to the master and remold the blaster for production. Will be rolling on them very soon!!

I will be offering them in clear as well the final mold will be pressure cast which will allow us to cast clear versions as well :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update: Just poured the last part of the Production mold this morning . If the mold proves good I should be able to pull the first production blaster tonight. With luck ill be taking the first orders in a week.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Manbrolorian

Any updates on a production run?

THIS. These are some seriously epic pistols, man. I'd hate for them not to be sold!

Also, would one of these fit into a CTM holster?

They will defiantly be produced. In fact we have got 8 of them cast already and once we get 10 completely done they will go on sale. Just working out some details with the resin accessory pieces and we will be ready to go.

I am not sure on the CTM holster. if for some odd reason it doesn't fit the holster we will offer a full refund.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys we are just about ready to go with production. They will be going on sale July 1 so keep an eye out on the Trade Forums for info

Here is a couple of videos showing their durability