storing your armor and bucket?

I just have large plastic tubes that stack, with all my various costumes in, the buckets are mostly on the shelves. And things like latex or uerthane I try to hang to avoid creases. The scout armour is probably the easiest as most of it will sip togther, chest in back, forearms in biceps, biceps in shoulders, shoulder in knees

I use a hockey bag that's also a backpack that also has wheels. Makes it easy to carry around. For the long distance troops, I've got a Pelican case that I can fit everything but my helmet in. For that, I just put it in a motorcycle helmet bag.

Cool and sorry bout the big spelling on biker scout I have auto correct on n for some reason It came up with that word n I didn't notice lol

Griffin

Really! Swweet! Thanks, ill use one of those, they look really cool

It's great for trooping and I also use it as a bench while I'm getting suited up. The other guys have posted good options too, all vary in price, but work about the same.

You can pick them up for around $19 at Wal-Mart. :)

Thanks for pointing this foot locker out Jim! I looked on their website yesterday, and couldn't find it. Later, I went into the store and grabbed one off the shelf. Even though I don't have a completed costume yet, It's still needed to keep my project parts together.

Got mine in "Imperial Black". ;):dancing-trooper:

• Like 1