PAULDRON USE OR NOT USE IT...

Alienbiker23

HI EVERYONE, PLEASE I SAW A FEW BIKERS AROUND THE WORLD USING PAULDRON WITH PATCHS, I WANT TO KNOW.... IF CAN I USE IT WITH MY NEW PACTHS OF MY OUTPOST AND OF COURSE THE PACTH OF THE PATHFINDERS, IT´S ALLOWED FOR TROOPING OR NOT. THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER.

REGARDS TB22236

Agreed leave the pauldrons to the sandies mate, scouts do not wear them in th films.

Use a small less in your face decal for your outpost instead, those can be quite tastefull and distinguishing.

I dont get the whole cannon and non cannon event thing, if scouts are out in costume EVERY event should be cannon, for the publics pleasure more than anything.

Just my view, but your CO will make this decission.

Many scout wear it (i know, 3-4 scouts) since any years got it since 3 years now. I'm wearing it at the non event Canon of course.

And it's rare when i wear it.

IMO...it's a no. The Imperial Scout Troopers (Biker Scout) did not wear these in the ROTJ movie. These were only used by the Sandtroopers in ANH. They are also used on some EU costumes in the comics like the Shadow Stormtrooper, Novatrooper, and Magma Trooper. So, it's just not part of our gear.

• Like 1

I'm wearing my pauldron with a patch on the "little" event only. Not on official event than we have.

264523_184959368229013_6367573_n.jpg

And thanx again about our patches trade :P

HI, THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER, I WILL BUY A WHITE PAULDRON NEXT YEAR MAYBE.... BECAUSE I SAW THAT YOU HAVE AND LOOKS GREAT.

Did you see them wearing them in the movies?

That should answer your question.

HI THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, THATS CORRECT IN FILMS ONLY SANDTROOPERS USE IT, BUT USING A PAULDRON IN EVENTS OR TROOPING ALLOWS ME TO SHOW THE PEOPLE THE BEAUTY OF THE PACHTS DESIGN THATS WHY I HAD THAT QUESTION.