Chest plate!!!

Guest BS1

Hey guy's made huge mistake when trimming side of armor, my utility knife slipped couple of times and not just scratch but gouged my armor.... I was looking in despare thinkin man what did I do. So I wet sand all the deep scratches out on the one side. But one side is dull the other shinny. So Did both sides thinkin man I messed up big time.. tried car polish but to no good results.. I used this product for removing scratches out of my motorcycle windscreen called novus. Not only did it smooth out all the imperfections it also polished it almost to its original shine. You can purchase this product at tap plastics. It comes in three part step.. Thought id share this info to help anyone else that my run into this problem..

Yup, Stormtroopers have been using it for a few years to polish white armor as well. I have several grades of it, so that I can start with the rougher stuff first. I usually wet sand, then the heavy grade, then the fine grade. Works great!