TB-67627 Requesting Lancer Status (APPROVED)

Name: Alex Haugen

TKID: TB 67627

Garrison: 70th Explorers, Gateway Squad

Height: 5ft 10in

Weight: 300lbs (I am a big guy so thank god for Altmann)

Helmet: Altmann

Armor: Altmann

Boots: Hand Made

Cummerbund: Handmade

Pouches: Handmade

Flack VestL Handmade

Gloves: Wampa Wear

Flight suit: Modified Dickies

Blaster: DVH

High Res Images: IMG_20170822_100925644-253x450.jpg

Front:

IMG_20170827_085811946-X2.jpg

IMG_20170827_090142479-X2.jpg

Right:

IMG_20170827_085907378-X2.jpg

Left:

IMG_20170827_090035009-X2.jpg

Back:

IMG_20170827_090352151-X2.jpg

Thigh Patches:

IMG_20170827_085712976-XL.jpg

Mud Flap: (Sorry I have to laugh a bit because I have no butt lol)

IMG_20170827_090447391-XL.jpg

I also did a Lancer Pre Application post to ask for help and make your guys job easier hopefully catching issues before I submitted. You can see it here http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=18265 and I have made all the corrections that others have already pointed out such as taking in the legs and arms several inches, adjusting the cod and pouches and so on.

Thank you for your application, the team will review and get back to you

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Good luck Alex
Thanks man! It's been my dream to become a scout ever sense o saw RotJ the first time. But being a big guy it was never possible until Steve Altmann came out with this kit. I am so excited!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your application, the team will review and get back to you
Gmrhodes13 - I know you guys are swamped crazy. But I was checking in to see if there where any updates. I was really hoping to have an answer (if even feasible at this point) before I ordered my Racing Shirt as they are quite the investment as well and they don't do runs that often.

If you need any updated pictures I will be happy to make adjustments and get them back up ASAP!

Thank you again for your consideration. I hope my pre-app post helped.

Gmrhodes13 - I know you guys are swamped crazy. But I was checking in to see if there where any updates. I was really hoping to have an answer (if even feasible at this point) before I ordered my Racing Shirt as they are quite the investment as well and they don't do runs that often.

If you need any updated pictures I will be happy to make adjustments and get them back up ASAP!

Thank you again for your consideration. I hope my pre-app post helped.

Sorry for the delay but it is still under review we will get back to you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bug you but just checking in again. I am anxiously waiting your response.

Apologies we do understand but we are still waiting on some feedback from some of the team, we will get back to you as soon as we can.

It's ok, it was just going on a month and I saw the guy who applied an hour before me and some that applied after got feedback already so I didn't want to get lost in the shuffle.

It's ok, it was just going on a month and I saw the guy who applied an hour before me and some that applied after got feedback already so I didn't want to get lost in the shuffle.

Once again apologies for the late feedback. There are a few photos we will need, as well as some minor fitment issues.

Canvas straps bunched in belt slots, you could open the slots a little more

Cod elastic looks too tight, pulling on cod front edge

Belt angles down towards the back, could be lifted

Pouches could come in a little and upwards slightly

Butt flap looks very small but hard to tell from photos, could we have a better from the rear photo showing the width clearly please

Bicep armor could come up a little

Bund closure looks to be left over right and should be right over left, can you confirm or modify

Also need close up photos of the blaster scope

• Like 1

Once again apologies for the late feedback. There are a few photos we will need, as well as some minor fitment issues.

Butt flap looks very small but hard to tell from photos, could we have a better from the rear photo showing the width clearly please

Bund closure looks to be left over right and should be right over left, can you confirm or modify

I will have the updated pics for you tonight or tomorrow. The bund does infact close Right over Left. I did post a close up of the mud flap but I can see how it's hard to see. It's about 14in across basically covers from pocket to pocket outside edge on normal pants.

I have a troop tomorrow anyway, so all easy fixes. Thanks again.

• Like 1

Ok I believe I have your list fixed. Hopefully everything looks good to go. I am excited!

New Front with Pouches brought in about 1/2in (keeping a gap to the ribs on the bund) and moved up about an inch so there is a gap to the belt. Drop straps fixed on the belt, biceps brought up about an inch, cod adjusted to not bunch.

IMG_20170929_202509585-X2.jpg

Belt line fixed not to droop in the back, also fixed the TD so it did not droop. I did notice the original was drooped after I had submitted and was a few weeks in. IT bothered me too. I think this is much better.

IMG_20170929_202521797-X2.jpg

IMG_20170929_202533196-X2.jpg

Back adjustments, you can see the bund is right over left, belt is higher, and I took a good shot of the mud flap, I feel that much wider it will look weird as I don't have much of a butt to begin with. LOL

IMG_20170929_200222797-X2.jpg

IMG_20170929_200248655~2-X2.jpg

Blaster Shots:

IMG_20170929_202817188-L.jpg

IMG_20170929_202821347-L.jpg

IMG_20170929_202833066-L.jpg

IMG_20170929_202811853-L.jpg

IMG_20170929_202805465-L.jpg

Thank you for the updated photos, we shall review and get back to you.

• Like 1

Hello Alex thank you for your patience and for making the requested changes. The team has awarded you the rank of Lancer, your profile will be updated shortly.

Please send an action pic to Cheyenne (Forest Ranger) and we'll get you added to the wall!

• Like 2

Hello Alex thank you for your patience and for making the requested changes. The team has awarded you the rank of Lancer, your profile will be updated shortly.

Please send an action pic to Cheyenne (Forest Ranger) and we'll get you added to the wall!

Rock on, thanks man!

• Like 2